Mosaic's PMP® courses cover the 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups in the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition plus the additional management skills defined in the PMP Examination Content Outline.
The 5 Process groups in Project Management are:
- Initiation – How a project is initiated including the Project Charter. Defining high-level assumptions, risks, broader timelines etc; and identifying the key stakeholders.
- Planning – Plan a Project to align Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Procurement and Risks Management.
- Execution – Understand how to implement the work of the Project as defined in the project plan.
- Monitoring & Controlling – Understand controlling timelines, cost & scope of the project along with managing stake holder’s expectations.
- Closing – How to close a project with performance appraisals, contracts closure etc.
The 10 Project Knowledge Areas in the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition are:
- Project Integration Management – This process coordinates the other areas to optimise project outcomes.
- Scope Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope, develop the WBS.
- Time Management – processes to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Cost Management –Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Including earned value management.
- Quality Management – The application of Quality control and Quality assurance to the work of the project.
- Human Resource Management – processes used to acquire, develop and manage the project team.
- Communications Management – How to meet the stakeholder's information requirements, project reporting, etc.
- Risk Management – involves identifying, managing and controlling risk of a project.
- Procurement Management – the processes used to acquire the materials and services needed to complete the project.
- Project Stakeholders Management – Identification of, and planning for, stakeholders; and the management of their expectations.
Plus our course includes training in the 26 specific 'cross-cutting' knowledge and skills defined in the PMP Exam Content Outline as well as the individual 'domain specific' knowledge and skills.
What will you get?
- We will provide you with a certificate confirming 35 hours of approved training at the completion of the core training.
- Mock tests are included with each module (in total you have access to over 2000 questions).
- Handouts and templates are provided, plus links to nearly 200 white Papers.
- Discussion & learning during the classroom training - email support during Mentored Email™ courses.
- 100 questions PMP benchmark test at the end of classroom training (Module 15).
- Access to our PM Final on-line PMP exam simulator for 90 days starting when you are ready.
- Mentoring and support until you pass your exam.
- For more details of the specific courses, visit: