Mosaic's CAPM® course covers the 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups in the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition.
The 5 Process groups in Project Management are:
- Initiation – How a project is initiated including the Project Charter. Defining high-level assumptions, risks, broader timelines etc; and identifying the key stakeholders.
- Planning – Plan a Project to align Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Procurement and Risks Management.
- Execution – Understand how to implement the work of the Project as defined in the project plan.
- Monitoring & Controlling – Understand controlling timelines, cost & scope of the project along with managing stake holder’s expectations.
- Closing – How to close a project with performance appraisals, contracts closure etc.
The 10 Project Knowledge Areas in the PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition are:
- Project Integration Management – This process coordinates the other areas to optimise project outcomes.
- Scope Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope, develop the WBS.
- Schedule Management – processes to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
- Cost Management –Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Including earned value management.
- Quality Management – The application of Quality control and Quality assurance to the work of the project.
- Resource Management – processes used to acquire, develop and manage the team and other resources needed for the project.
- Communications Management – How to meet the stakeholder's information requirements, project reporting, etc.
- Risk Management – involves identifying, managing and controlling the risk of a project.
- Procurement Management – the processes used to acquire the materials and services needed to complete the project.
- Project Stakeholders Management – Identification of, and planning for, stakeholders; and the management of their expectations.
- Download our CAPM Mentored Email™ course plan.
What will you get?
- We will provide you with a certificate confirming 23 hours of approved training at the completion of the core training.
- Mock tests are included with each module (in total you have access to over 2000 questions).
- Handouts and templates are provided, plus links to nearly 200 white Papers.
- Discussion & learning via telephone or email support during Mentored Email™ courses.
- 100 questions CAPM benchmark test at the end of the training (module 14).
- Certificate of completion to allow you to apply for your exam.
- Access to our PM Final on-line CAPM exam simulator for 90 days starting when you are ready.
- Mentoring and support until you pass your exam.
- For more details on the specific courses visit: